LABTEK Mass Spec Tables and Benches
LABTEK’s robust line of lab products includes Laboratory Mass Spec tables and benches. We listened to the needs of lab professionals to create a sleek, yet functional design that fits aesthetically into any lab. Created for LCMS or GC needs, the sturdy frame design prevents any sagging and warping from the weight of your instruments, while the large industrial casters allow you to move the table to any location with ease. LABTEK tables and benches provide the perfect balance of simplicity with a host of well thoughout features.
- Black, powder-coated steel frame
- Black, chemical-resistant phenolic top
- Large industrial casters allow you to move the table to any location with ease
- Sound-dampening enclosure for vacuum pump
- Temperature control sensor shuts fans off when pumps are no longer in use
- Shipped in pieces or pre-built for your convenience
- Manufactured in Wilmington, NC – tables and benches are in-stock, ready to ship.
Mass Spec Table and Bench Specifications
Whether you are designing a new lab, or looking to incorporate additional countertop space in your existing lab, our table and bench options are the perfect solution. The 96” long table’s extended length is designed to provide sufficient space for a workstation, HPLC, and Mass Spectrometer all in one location. While the 52” bench option offers the same sturdy build in a smaller footprint. LABTEK tables and benches can be shipped in pieces or prebuilt for your convenience. Consult with our experienced LABTEK team to select the best option for your lab needs and floorplan.
A Cohesive Solution
To complement the LABTEK Mass Spec Table and bench, we offer compact nitrogen generators that fit smoothly underneath. The N235 and N230 models sit on industrial casters and easily roll under the table/bench. These nitrogen generators produce high-purity nitrogen for laboratory applications such as Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry, Glove Boxes, and Evaporators.