South-Tek Systems uses membrane technology in select nitrogen applications including laboratory, pneumatic processes, oil & gas, as well as other N2 requirements.
What Is Membrane Technology?
Air separation using membrane technology occurs when compressed air is forced into a vessel containing a hollow tube in the middle surrounded by a polymeric hollow fiber. These hollow fibers selectively permeate oxygen, water vapor, and other impurities out of its side walls, allowing nitrogen to flow through its center and emerge as product.
- Simple design for reliable dry N2 production at purities up to 99.5%
- Cost effective solution eliminates reliance on high pressure cylinders from the gas company
- Standard per-filtration package included for clean, dry N2 output
- Non-electrical option for installation in Class 1 Div 2 environments
- Turnkey packages available with air compressor and tank
- Options include O2 Analyzer to monitor N2 purity in real time and 3R cabinet for outdoor installation
Membrane technology in our nitrogen generators produce high purity nitrogen on-site using a safe, reliable, and cost effective process. We also design nitrogen generators using a PSA technology for many of our N2 Series Systems. Contact South-Tek Systems for more information on our nitrogen generation options.
For more information on our nitrogen generator products, please call us today to speak with a South-Tek Systems representative: (888) 526-6284