We’re currently seeking a Field Service Technician to support our Team.
The ideal candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including maintenance, repair, and calibration of field equipment. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who is responsive to customers’ needs.
- Complete and turn in field reports that capture all time and work completed on site
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair, or preventative maintenance to customers
- Complete on-site system audits and evaluations
- Practice and adhere to all safety and training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years’ installing and maintaining machines
- Ability to travel