TireBlast: Nitrogen Tire Filling System
South-Tek Systems designs and manufactures TireBlast, a Nitrogen Tire Filling Station, for use in dealerships, automotive repair and tire shops. The compact and energy efficient TireBlast Nitrogen Generators are a great fit for a range of applications – from small tire shops to larger, high volume dealerships or trucking companies.
The TireBlast is compact, runs quietly, can be mounted to the wall or on the nitrogen storage tank, and will fill tires at the same rate as a compressed air system. Installation is simple and does not require any electrical connection. The TireBlast has three stages of high efficiency pre-filtration, ensuring system integrity throughout the life of the unit.
- Low-pressure Nitrogen
- Membrane separation technology
- Compact footprint
- On-demand Nitrogen Supply
- UL 508A listing
N2GEN TireBlast Nitrogen Generators
Nitrogen generation systems are designed to handle the high volume of automotive dealerships.
Nitrogen vs Compressed Air in Tires
The aircraft industry, race car circuit, and military have been inflating their tires with nitrogen for decades due to the various benefits of N2.
• Increases tire longevity
• Improves gas mileage
• Protects rims from being damaged due to low tire pressure
• Is an inert gas, which is clean, dry and
• Permeates through the rubber tire walls more rapidly than nitrogen due to the oxygen molecules being less active
• Tires need to be repeatedly “topped off” in order to maintain the proper pressure