Benefits - N2-GEN® Series PSA Nitrogen Generators
PSA N2-GEN Series | Pressure Swing Adsorption Nitrogen Generator
Nitrogen (N2) Gas Facts
Benefits of PSA Nitrogen Generation
- At temperatures above -320°F, stored liquid Nitrogen starts to boil, reverting to a gaseous state and venting off, so a signficant amount of the gas you pay for evaporates and is lost into the air.
- Currently customers pay the gas company .35 cents to over $1.00 per CCF or Gallon, even for the product lost to evaporation
- Additional costs from the gas company may include tank rental, gas surcharges, hazmat charge, low volume surcharges, labor and delivery charge
- Typical gas contracts lock customers in for 5 to 7 years with almost guaranteed price increase at the end of the contract
South Tek Systems’ PSA Technology
- PSA Nitrogen Generators allow you to produce N2 for 3 to 8 cents per CCF or Gallon, up to a 90% saving over liquid.. No missed deliveries, escalating cost or contracts to sign
- Fast ROI: systems average 6 to 20 months
- Systems life expectancy of over 20 years
- Fully automatic: production begins when demand downstream is sensed
The N2-GEN Series PSA Nitrogen Generators can be used for a wide range of applications including, but not limited, to the following:
- The air contains 79% nitrogen; our systems simply remove the other gases, concentrating the N2 into a storage tank for your process usage
- Clean, dry compressed air enters one of the two adsorption vessels, containing a carbon molecular sieve or CMS. Smaller Oxygen molecules attach themselves to the carbon, allowing the larger nitrogen molecules to pass through and into a storage tank
- Upon saturation, the first adsorption vessel releases the oxygen while the second adsorption vessel starts the process again
- Systems can be designed for purity ranges from 95% to 99.999%
- Learn more about our PSA technology
||Oil Industries and Platforms
Get more info and details about our Industrial Applications and the N2-GEN® Series Nitrogen Generating Systems.
Download N2GEN PSA Benefits PDF.
Download ROI with Nitrogen Generation PDF.
Please contact South-Tek Systems with any questions regarding the benefits of our PSA Nitrogen Generator Series: 888-526-6284.